I'm in so much pain and my heart is broken about my stolen script



A heart full of disappointment last theatrical released of our film "Ang Sikreto ng Piso," few months ago. I'm in so much pain and my heart is broken. It felt like the end of the world when I found out that my concept/script for the movie "Ang Sikreto ng Piso," was stolen from me by a producer who I trusted a lot.

It's sad to think that I've worked hard with the research, the ideas, the content, the premise, only for everything to be stolen from me. I learned that the producer's team has filmed a material similar to mine and that this is now being screened in schools. The news is so devastating, but I had to be firm and strong. I promised myself that this film, my film, will be seen by more Filipinos.

This is the main reason "Ang Sikreto ng Piso," had to be screened at a later date on January 30 this year, instead of our target date last year 2018 as we moved the shooting schedules. I had to hire a new writer and worked together. Thanks to Robert Abet Rza for his contribution. Revisions were made, more characters were developed and improved. In the end, what we came up with is totally different story from my original script.

I submitted my script to the National Library to secure its copyright. Let this serve as a lesson to my fellow writers and filmmakers. Do not just trust anyone, especially when you have not yet signed a contract with them. Anyone can steal your ideas. You have to be careful. We have to be careful. "Ang Sikreto ng Piso," will have special screenings at the Cinematheque Manila at the Film Development Council of the Philippines in Kalaw extension Manila on July 27 with 3PM and 6 PM screenings. For tickets inquiry, message MPJ Entertainment Productions FB Page. To the producer who stole my script, we are from the same industry. our paths will eventually cross again. You have lost my respect and trust. It will be very hard to earn them back.


Article source:
https://www.pep.ph/pepalerts/cabinet-files/24709/original-script-ng-pelikula-nina-gelli-de-belen-at-ariel-rivera-ninakaw?fbclid=IwAR2_NSpL7mAjs-5RsIh1hAL6KAoQBG_XaIRXxe8wG-Jzjy8a_2500nBMBZM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons why you should support Filipino independent and mainstream films